Headphones Volume Limitation Eu iOS 9.2.1

Isa Gumus

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Hi after whole 6 years of using BB, I finally got an iPhone 6S and switched to iOS and im so happy with that. But I had this problem when I first put my headset to the phone and opened some musics, I saw that the sound of the original earpieces are not as I expected, and I compared it with one of my friend's old iPhone 4. The iPhone 4 was rocking the 6S at headset. Sometimes when I listen music outdoor, the volume is not that much high and I can hear the environmental sounds. I checked some solutions from the net which is without jailbreak, but It was a bit old So I hesitated. I wanna ask If we have a new way to multiply headset volume and be happy ?

Thanks.

I did it on an iPhone 4 by using iBackupBoot by having a full backup of the device and editing com.apple.celestial file by changing the multiplier coefficent of the volume but in iOS 9.2.1 it doesnt work. I will post the pictures.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Press the up volume button on the device and on the earpiece to increase the volume. You can also go to Settings → Music → Volume Limit, and then make sure it is set to "Off".