- 03-06-2016, 02:16 PM #26
- 03-06-2016, 06:29 PM #27
Hey welcome! You know the saying once you go black you don't go back. Once you go Apple you wish you had a long time ago. LOL I was trying to think of something clever but failed.
I owned the original iPhone and the 3G then defected to Android for 2 1/2 years and when I came back it was like coming back home.
- 03-07-2016, 08:39 PM #28
the great part is now you love both and enjoy both operating systems. no line in the sand - one sided must be hated stuff.
Never understood that. I get that iPhone is awesome. but Android 4.1 and above, is really good compared to the way it was back in the day.
Android 5.1 and above is even better.
Enjoy the iPhone. it has some cool stuff that is sometimes not obvious at first. If you miss Widgets, just get an apple watch. it has the weather, time, date, calendar, fitness, and battery life ( watch IS customizable) at a glance and that's before you even think about reaching for the phone.
- 03-12-2016, 07:05 AM #29
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 5Last Post: 04-04-2016, 07:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2016, 02:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2016, 03:09 PM
- By nikwak in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2016, 04:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2015, 10:47 AM