Live Wallpapers For Download?

iOSConvert2k14

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
Is there any site out there that lets you download any live wallpapers so that I have more of an option than the stock? The fish are awesome but the potential here is great!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't know of any. Not sure it can be done. You can make your own. Get creative. I made a live wallpaper of my Christmas tree. It was mostly dark, but when I pushed down it lit up.

kurpaige

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Must be hard to come up with Live Photos of different things since you actually have to take the pics and find a site that can store them as Live Photos.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Must be hard to come up with Live Photos of different things since you actually have to take the pics and find a site that can store them as Live Photos.

Being creative and finding great subjects is not difficult at all. Finding a storage place other than the camera roll is difficult. I don't really know of a place, unless you can upload them to Facebook.

Ed Boland

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
There's a few apps in the App Store that focus on the new Live Photos.

One is Livemaker ($1.99) and Livemaker Free (has a few free ones and an unlock IAP for $1.99 to unlock the rest) The app also has the ability to convert video or GIFs into Live Photos, or Live Photos to GIFs

And there's another app called 3 Seconds (user submitted Live Photos)

Ed Boland

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
image.jpeg

A non-live sample (jpg) of one I downloaded from Livemaker

These are the kind you're typically not going to make by taking a Live Photo with your camera.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77