- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Functional problem in my iphone 6s.
I have been using brand new iphone 6s for last 2 weeks only. I successfully started using phone for last 1.5 weeks after creating my account and all other formalities.
So far the performance is alright. but from today morning, i am facing a problem regarding volume. i do not hear anything. To hear through the phone i need to make it loud speaker. Interestingly the sound is clear in loud speaker, also when i turn off the loud speaker i can clearly hear everything. So every time i make a phone call or i receive a phone call, all i need to do is just turn on the loud-speaker & then turn it off again. I have checked all the best possible set-up. Still facing this problem.
Would you please help me. And sorry to bother you with this silly problems.
Thanks in advance.
- 12-27-2015, 07:14 AM #2
- By GusHerb94 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 42Last Post: 02-11-2016, 10:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2015, 05:43 AM
- By latinking91 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2015, 05:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2015, 05:27 AM
- By real_mille in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2015, 03:27 AM