Issues with wifi calling AT&T from iPhone 6S To a 5
Here's my issue I have a 6s my wifi has a 5 both on AT&T whenever I have wifi calling enabled and it is active on my 6s when my wife calls she can't hear me it doesn't happen with my father in law who has a 6 or my aunt who doesn't even have a smartphone.
- 10-24-2015, 01:11 PM #2
- 10-24-2015, 08:33 PM #4
- 10-25-2015, 06:13 PM #6iMore Newbie
- 49 Posts
Re: Issues with wifi calling AT&T from iPhone 6S To a 5
Ok so I used her phone for the day , she has wifi call enabled the problem is most of the time it just says AT&T then once in a while it says AT&T wifi on top of the screen so when I make the call the call to my phone which she is using she can't hear me until I disable the wifi calling feature and call again.
- 10-27-2015, 03:11 PM #9
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2015, 09:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2015, 09:33 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2015, 09:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2015, 08:03 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2015, 07:40 AM