6s Is Super Quiet

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else found their 6s to be extremely quiet. I love the device actually choosing to swap out a 6s Plus to a 6s. I feel the keyboard is super quiet and so are sounds like sent email, etc. I'm not necessarily complaining, just trying to figure out if it's my settings or my insanity!?

Reparkable

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone else found their 6s to be extremely quiet. I love the device actually choosing to swap out a 6s Plus to a 6s. I feel the keyboard is super quiet and so are sounds like sent email, etc. I'm not necessarily complaining, just trying to figure out if it's my settings or my insanity!?

What do you mean quiet? You can adjust the volume to whatever you want.

smoledman

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Since when have iPhones ever made noise? They are fanless by design, run ARM processor. You can turn off sounds like Sent Mail, notification sounds, keyboard clicks, etc... I usually do because those irritate me.

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Gotcha...it does seem less annoying this go round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, I actually like the clicking. Obviously not in public as I'll kill it with the vibrate switch, but when typing away like now...I like the clicking. Guess I would b e the one to complain..."This sh1t it too quiet"!!!!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Actually, my 6s Plus is quiet. I have all notifications and alerts off, the volume turned down, and no music. It does seem oddly quiet.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, the system sounds aren't as blaringly noisy as they were on my 6. However, it just feels like they've toned it down to keep it from being too loud in the event you need the ringer on high. Just my thoughts...

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77