Anyone having issues downloading app updates since Sunday?
Since Sunday, if I don't turn on Wifi they basically won't start. And even then I have a 50-50 shot of them finishing.
I set the phone up as new, nothing was restored. I downloaded every app individually when I set it up, nothing synced over. I had no trouble doing that. But the app updates since the 28th have been a bear.
FB, Insta, Pinterest and Square are the apps in question, if that matters.
- 09-29-2015, 09:53 AM #2
- 09-29-2015, 10:00 AM #3
Re: Anyone having issues downloading app updates since Sunday?
I had no issues Saturday, or on Sunday morning. But since then it's been a royal PITA. At first I thought it was just bec it was FB/Insta and they had outages, but then it carried to other apps. Maybe they're overloaded with all the new phones going online.
- By MrRJ in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 13Last Post: 10-06-2015, 12:38 PM
- By Closingracer in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 10Last Post: 10-03-2015, 04:36 PM
- By Jainel Malone-Eyes in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2015, 10:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2015, 08:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2015, 08:39 AM