Unlocked version and Verizon
I'm pretty sure that I know the answer to this question, but if you purchase the unlocked version, can you use it on Verizon? I only ask because I saw that there are different model numbers for Sprint, Verizon, and GSM carriers. Thanks in advance.
- 09-10-2015, 02:35 PM #2
Re: Unlocked version and Verizon
Any Unlocked from Apple iPhone will work on Verizon... if you're buying in an AppleStore, tell them you want one that will work on Verizon... and, iPhones that were originally sold for other carriers can be used on Verizon as long as they've been unlocked... there's a Verizon support web site where you can enter a phone's MEID and it will tell you if it can be used on Verizon or not.
- By mrjspeed in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 11-19-2015, 10:10 AM
- By Andrew Viarruel in forum Apple TVReplies: 5Last Post: 10-30-2015, 10:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2015, 10:29 AM
- By disneylandishome in forum Carrier Help and DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2015, 10:08 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2015, 09:40 AM