OK so Sean is going to kill me but.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER!!!!! 6SpLUS COME TO MAMA!!!!!!!!!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: OK so Sean is going to kill me but.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER!!!!! 6SpLU...

[NOTE]Cleaned up from some gross incivility... let's keep on topic... [/NOTE]

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm one of the female users that thinks the 6 plus is just right. It took getting used to but I have no trouble with one handed use when necessary. But I also use a purse not pockets. But my husband is definitely looking forward to getting the 6 plus in the fall and he doesn't think he will have any trouble in pockets.

I carry mine in my pockets without incident or issue. My wife has an iPhone 6, but wants the iPhone 6 Plus. Every time she uses mine she comments about how easy it is to type on.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
OK so Sean is going to kill me but.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER!!!!! 6SpLU...

I carry mine in my pockets without incident or issue. My wife has an iPhone 6, but wants the iPhone 6 Plus. Every time she uses mine she comments about how easy it is to type on.

That's the thing I'm looking forward to. I love the iOS keyboard and with even more space it's going to be awesome. I can't believe. I've managed to hang on and not run to get the Plus before September.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: OK so Sean is going to kill me but.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER!!!!! 6SpLU...

I can't wait either! 6s+ in Space Gray 64 GB for me! I've been waiting on this for about 3 months, which is when I started wanting a Plus over a regular 6.

thebizz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

I too am waiting for the 6s+ while I really like the size and portability of my 6. I really miss my big screens and longer battery life. I really don't like the battery life of the iPhone 6. I've been kicking myself from day 20 for not getting the larger 6+. Oh well I only have to hold out a few more months. Hopefully Apple will add more features to truly differentiate the plus model.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I actually start d to wish I'd bought the Plus when I got my Note 4 and realised how quickly I adapted.
So I've shown HUGE amounts of self control!!!

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the 6s myself, but one of the new rumors I saw today have it being slightly longer and wider. Hopefully it is a little bit bigger screen as well, because frankly the bezels are big enough.

Also it was rumored to be .2 mm thicker to accommodate the force touch screen.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the 6s myself, but one of the new rumors I saw today have it being slightly longer and wider. Hopefully it is a little bit bigger screen as well, because frankly the bezels are big enough.

Also it was rumored to be .2 mm thicker to accommodate the force touch screen.

Yup I saw something similar.

I was about to go get some new cases and now.....I'll just wait.

The whole thing may still be just s rumour but you never do know.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I actually considered getting a 6Plus again and just trading it in when the 6S Plus comes out, but I decided my current phone will hold me long enough and I won't waste money. Sooner would be better though.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Three months. Just three more months.
I CANNOT WAAAAAAAIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Hhhhmmmm.......I may be awfully thick but I'm not quite getting you...

Just buy a 6+ off the market place or swappa and sell your i6. Then when the 6+s comes out sell your 6+. I'm not sure you can wait till September lol!

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Ah I get you now......yah I might not survive til September.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh and then there's the HUGE LONG WAIT for the really nice cases.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2