space grey colour vs silver colour?

yoshimiya08

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
I got space grey 6s plus. I love the darker grey as opposed to the brighter silver.
I take good care of my devices so i dont feel the need for cases.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I would get a case if scratches mattered to me and they do and I did. I prefer the Space Grey but it, the Silver, and Gold are all nice in my book. I'm not sure which would hide blemishes better.

Exactly this 🏾️. Good Luck with your decision. Hope it works out for you.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
When I bought my 6S Plus, the lady asked "which color would you like?". I replied "whichever one has the black face".... Apparently the only choice is Space Grey! :)

Just me, but I don't like the look of the white faced iPhones. It seems to excentuate, or exaggerate the bezel a little too much IMO.

I wish one: the black faced models had more body color options (black face with gold or rose gold would be interesting!)

And two: I'd like to have the shiny ring around the home button/Touch ID like the white faces have.

I got the Space Gray 6 Plus last year and 6s Plus this year because they DIDN'T have the shiny ring around the home button. Too blingy for my taste.

Ed Boland

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I got the Space Gray 6 Plus last year and 6s Plus this year because they DIDN'T have the shiny ring around the home button. Too blingy for my taste.

Yeah, looking at my coworkers phones that have it, I'm glad I made the choice I did. Besides... Case covers it up anyway! lol

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I've always had the black/space grey but with the 6 I switched to white/silver and prefer it. May go back at some point but I really like the white.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I have the silver 6S plus. I think it looks stunning. Last time round I had the space grey 6 plus. It was nice but I wanted either silver or gold but had to get space grey as it was the only colour in 128GB.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
I've always had the black/space grey but with the 6 I switched to white/silver and prefer it. May go back at some point but I really like the white.

Same here. But I plan on going back to Space Grey as I just like the all blacked out look on the front of the device.

anon(7901790)

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
The black front with the gold back would be especially nice.

Give this man a cupcake. That would be a great combo.

I have space gray. I wasn't particularly impressed with the silver. My preference though. I really don't think it matters all that much. It would take a lot to scratch it enough to matter.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2