- iMore Newbie
- 13 Posts
iCloud Drive question
ok it may seem like a dumb question but I'm gonna ask it anyway... when downloading an attachment from an email is there a way to save it directly to iCloud Drive from my phone or iPad ... I see all my e-reader options (nook, iBooks, etc.) and even Dropbox but what if I just want to put it on my iCloud Drive so I can access it there is there a setting I need to turn on that I am missing? any help would be great 😃
- 10-13-2015, 09:52 AM #2iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
Re: iCloud Drive question
iOS 9 lets you save email attachments to iCloud Drive. Here's how you do:
Simply tap and hold any attachment.
Tap the save attachment icon. This will open up iCloud drive.
Select and tap the Move to this location button.
This feature was bit clunky at some time while iOS 9 was in its beta stage. Hope it doing great now and you can save your email attachments right to your iCloud drive.
- By macher in forum iPhoneReplies: 6Last Post: 10-17-2015, 06:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2015, 08:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2015, 02:17 PM
- By motor96 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 10Last Post: 10-12-2015, 06:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2015, 12:24 AM