- iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Slow iPhone 6
Hi! Since updating IOS 10 on my iphone 6, I have been having problems. The iPhone is slower and the apps does not open quickly. Even the widgets take time to load and it is annoying. Sometimes the iPhone freezes and I have to wait for a while to get it back to normal. However, I do reset the phone by pressing home and power button but the iPhone keeps acting the same way. The phone also heats sometimes while charging or if I play a game. I never had any problems before updating to ios 10. Any ideas or solutions?
- 10-10-2016, 11:40 AM #2
Re: Slow iPhone 6
Try backing up to iTunes and restoring your device. Sometimes it's helpful to wipe your device clean via a Hard Reset, then restore your info. If the problem persists after restoring your information then it may be best to start clean. Wipe the device via a hard reset and don't bring any information back. If the issue continues after that, then it may be hardware related.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2016, 08:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 10-11-2016, 07:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2016, 10:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2016, 09:27 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2016, 09:12 AM