Poor BT Connectivity?

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so when I first got the6.. the BT was fantastic... I could use BT headphones and walk 30+ ft away from my phone with no issues. Ever since 9.1 (or was it 9.2? - The October release) it has sucked. I have to have the phone within a few ft or it cuts out. I can literally move the phone behind my leg and boom.. sound is gone. I have restored, reset, and even restored as new.. I am on the beta program hoping that one of the releases will fix it. Anyone else have this issue?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I have not had this issue with 9.1 or 9.2. That said, I don't walk far from my phone when I'm using BT headphones. I will say that I've noticed that I've had some crazy distorted sounds on a few BT calls. They were so bad that I just hung up and dialed again. I chalked those up to a bad cell connection more than BT, but I guess I don't know for sure. It doesn't happen often enough to bother me.

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
hmmm no one esle? - I have a BT dongle for my PC (for my work headset) that I can walk really far away and still talk... BT is supposed to have a really good range. Can someone else test how far they can walk from their phone? wondering if I have an actual issue with my phone

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2