iPhone 6 stopped working completely
Recently my iPhone six has stopped working completely, it was working perfectly fine before hand and was on 75 percent charge last timed I checked, it had water damage about 4 months ago and I am not sure if that is the case.
- 01-05-2016, 06:49 AM #2
- 5,546 Posts
Re: iPhone 6 stopped working completely
Welcome to iMore!
The water could very well be the issue. A lot of times, people suggest putting it in rice, let it dry out, etc., but once water is inside, it will corrode and affect parts that may not be evident down the road. If it won't turn on, I have a feeling this is what happened.
You can try taking it to an Apple Store and let them look. There are water indicators they can look at with some tools -- you may be able to get it swapped out for a small fee. If you have Apple Care Plus, it would be even cheaper.
- By Mak2015 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2016, 08:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2016, 08:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2016, 08:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2016, 08:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2016, 06:05 AM