- iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
iPhone uploading picture to email message
I was sending an email today and uploaded a photo from my camera roll. When I sent it I noticed that the picture looked like I took a screenshot of it off my phone instead of displaying what it looked like in my camera roll. On the email it showed little thumbnail images of my other photos around it and had the time and my battery life and signal and everything. But in the photo it's just my picture. How did that happen? I sent it again to myself a couple times and it showed what it was supposed to just the picture. But the first time I sent it to the receiver it had a screenshot view. Any suggestions
- 12-28-2015, 04:09 PM #2
- 12-28-2015, 04:54 PM #3
Re: iPhone uploading picture to email message
Was there a screenshot on the camera roll you may have tapped by mistake? If not, try a hard reset. Maybe it won't happen again.
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2015, 02:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2015, 02:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2015, 02:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2015, 12:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2015, 12:12 PM