Trouble with Iphone 6 (no sound, cannot record video)

iblizz

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Hello. I bought Ip6 a few months ago. Someday he gets dry and then he loses all of the sounds, and started getting laggy on a simple things like writing message etc.

1. Speaker : The problem was after the phone gets dry. Now when i'm trying to listen some music he gets lag for a sec and got error. "Cannot complete action" and that's all. I've Changed a speaker and a flex cabel where the speaker is. Still nothing. Ofc after those operations i restarted Iphone (OS)

2. Recording Problem : When i'm trying to REC some video or slowmo i have a problem, Iphone gets laggy and then i have to close app, but when i will connect an headphones and open again camera on video or slow-mo mode the recording is working normally, and without any problem. The photos are okay, justt like it should be (with and without headphones connected). Ofcourse i cannot watch any video (YT or recorded by me) without connected headphones.

3. Lagging Problem : Last problem is not a big problem i guess, anyway. Iphone getting Laggy (writing messages etc etc) with a turned On sound, but when i wil shuffle on vibration mode the problem is gone.

I think, when i will repair the problem with a sound, all problems will gone, but i did what my mind tell to do, but still i dont have sounds. I'm Waiting for You Advices. :yes:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If you've attempted some do-it-yourself repairs, it's possible there's more damaged than what you tried to fix and what's damaged is unrepairable.

iblizz

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
No way. Everything is ok. It's not my first phone which i was repairing. I'm done a few things i this phone cause i bough it damaged, and thats last problem. I was take out motherboard cleaned all conections and mount it again.

Anyway, does anyone know what module is responsible for a speaker and a camera microphone ?

iblizz

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Hello again. I've found the problem (probably) which is responsible for sounds. This is the motherboard (sound driver) issue :(, Today ive bought an iPhone with iCloud and broke screen, but inside i thing those things, which i need are okay, when i'll get it, i will replace few items (HotAir, Solder), and i will write here what's happening.

Anyway. Does some1 get any another solution ?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77