I found an iPhone 6, there is an iCloud account, how can I used this phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iMore Question

i found i iphone 6 there is i cloud acount how can i used this phone ?

i found this phone and it on language so how can i used this

Aquila

iMore Sith
Trusted Member
May 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: i found i iphone 6 there is i cloud acount how can i used this phone ?

Hi! If you found a phone that belongs to someone else, it should be turned into the carrier if you know what service it has or to the local police. Those are the two best bets at getting it returned to the original owner.

VDub2174

Trusted Member
Jun 28, 2013
Visit site

Based off the title and how they said "I found this phone" in their post, it sounds like they legit found someone's phone and want to use it as their own.

Now if they want to use the phone in terms of finding out who it belongs to, they can take it to the carrier or police as Assassin Droid said.

VDub2174

Trusted Member
Jun 28, 2013
Visit site

Precisely. They want to use it as their own. It is not theirs and the iCloud activation lock is in place to make sure they cannot use it as their own. There are no legitimate bypasses for it and even if there were, we would not tell people how to do it.
This is why I think it's best to have them hand it in to someone and not keep it for themselves.

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site

i found this phone and it on language so how can i used this

Welcome to iMore and thank you for taking the time to share your issue with us. I am a little unclear about what you're asking, but I believe you found an iPhone, it is protected with a passcode, but you like to use the phone. That is a very good question and I am sure it is frustrating trying to unlock a device that someone else purchased and either lost or had it stolen from them. Unfortunately, I do not know how to tell you to proceed but I'm sure some of the other helpful, friendly posters here on iMore will be able to assist you.

Again, I extend the warmest of welcomes to our community.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

no need to keep going on and on about this anymore. Everything that can be said has... horse - dead - beating - stop...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2