My iCloud is locked, is there a bypass?

MrPotatoHead2

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
icloud activation lock, is it bypass able

i brought an iphone 6 and when i got home i found that it had icloud activation lock rendering unsable, is there any way i can get round it other than the dns thing

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Don't ask me what the guy did but it can be unlocked..my girlfriend purchased a mint condition 6 from [redacted] and while I knew it was going to be tough we were able to find a mom and pop cell phone shop and he was able to remove the iCloud lock

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Don't ask me what the guy did but it can be unlocked..my girlfriend purchased a mint condition 6 from [redacted] and while I knew it was going to be tough we were able to find a mom and pop cell phone shop and he was able to remove the iCloud lock

Posted via the iMore App for Android

[WARN] Discussions regarding illegal activities, including software/hardware modification designed to steal service, etcetera, will not be tolerated[/WARN]

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: icloud activation lock, is it bypass able

i brought an iphone 6 and when i got home i found that it had icloud activation lock rendering unsable, is there any way i can get round it other than the dns thing

It's probably lost or stolen. You won't be able to get into it. If you want to do the honest thing return it to an Apple Store.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2