- 09-11-2015, 02:12 PM #2
- 09-11-2015, 03:41 PM #4iMore Intermediate
- 229 Posts
Re: What's wromg with my iPhone?
The good news is you should still be under warranty. Lets just hope its not liquid damage or crap in the charging port.
Since the cable works fine with other devices lets focus on the phone.
Do you have an old tooth brush? Or maybe a tooth pick.
Grab those and maybe a small flashlight and try to clean inside your data port. Chances are you have something in there preventing it from either connecting in all the way, like lint build up. OR you have corrosion or something preventing the connectors from making contact.
After you have cleaned it plug it in for a while and see if it turns on or the battery plug in symbol comes on.
- 09-11-2015, 03:55 PM #5
- 09-11-2015, 05:34 PM #6
- By rgm1266 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2015, 10:37 PM
- By cderrick14 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 7Last Post: 09-11-2015, 11:43 PM
How can I create an iCloud account if it is more then three accounts already used in the same iPhone?By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2015, 03:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2015, 01:42 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2015, 01:40 PM