"Halo effect" with tempered glass and iPhone 6
I've had my iPhone since November and recently got a replacement. I always had a tempered glass on the old one so I put one on the new one but I am already on my fourth tempered glass trying three different brands and I get this halo effect where it doesn't stick on any of the borders. This bugs me so much that I called Apple but of course the screen is fine so there is nothing they can do about it. I had aside from myself, many people (including BestBuy) put the tempered glass. Anyone else with the same problem? Have you been able to solve it?
Thanks in advance,
- 08-16-2015, 11:39 PM #2
Re: "Halo effect" with tempered glass and iPhone 6
I bought a zaggs tempered glass from bestbuy and it works great. Haven't had no halo effect from it. It cost a little more but heck it had I life time warranty on it. If it breaks they will send you a new one and you send the cracked one back.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 08-17-2015, 07:11 AM #3
- 08-17-2015, 07:37 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2015, 07:08 AM
- By blackmagicwoman in forum The 'Off Topic' LoungeReplies: 7Last Post: 08-18-2015, 01:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2015, 10:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2015, 08:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2015, 07:20 PM