Apple store or At&t to buy the iPhone 6?

beezlebubz

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Apple store or At&t to buy the iPhone 6?

Heres one last question…for now lol. I am planning on changing my number and im still currently using the 4S. The 6 has a sim card in it but isnt activated yet. Being that i ordered online through Apple, if i change my number while still on the 4S will it carry over to the 6 once i activate at the startup screen or will there be an issue? Shouldnt be right? Since its all tied to At&t sim wise?

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

If you use the same SIM the number will go with it. ...but come to think of it I wonder if the SIM cards are the same size. ... or did I misunderstand?

beezlebubz

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site

If you use the same SIM the number will go with it. ...but come to think of it I wonder if the SIM cards are the same size. ... or did I misunderstand?

I believe they are different. The 4S is micro and the 6 is a nano sim.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Just got my iPhone 6! I must say i love how it feels in the hand. Reminds me of the ipod touch cause of how slim it is. Coming from a 4S im pretty much satisfied.

I do have a question, i ordered it online an it came delivered in the mail. The weather is cold so the phone was as well when i unboxed it. Does that have a affect on battery life span? And should i wait till it warms up then turn it on just to be safe or am i overthinking it?

ConGrats...ENJOY

recent buyer 2016

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Stay far away from AT&T store. Generally untrained and disinterested staff. My experience on May 16, 2016 at the Northpoint mall store as follows. New sales person. Nice guy, but not yet ready to answer questions or set up phone. Phone was completely dead, several versions back level OS. He did not know to check before he attempted to move data. He said it would take 10 minutes to move data. After 2 hours, I took home a phone with 18% battery charge, no OS update, and no data moved. Their in store wifi showed 30 minutes to download OS, and never did. At least five different techs and "managers" strolled by to offer advice, which seemed to help nothing. Serious management quality issue. Manager did not give a damn about his job or the store. Mostly stood around talking to fellow employees, and did not care that his newbie sales person needed some help, even after several requests for help. I have purchased from this location before. Fool me twice, shame on me. Apple Store is crowded, but vastly more professional.