Mophie Powerstation Plus
I'm thinking of buying the new Mophie Powerstation Plus with the integrated lightning connecter. It is always nice to have a 'back up' juice. But then I have been waiting for Mophie to release a battery case for the 6, which most likely won't be out until Q1 2015. From my past experience, these juice packs requires a micro usb cable to charge the case. Which then made me think, if I spend $80 on the Powerstation Plus, in the long run I would have to take out my case in order to use the Powerstation.
What do you guys think? Should I wait? Or get the Powerstation Plus now?
Anyone out there already owns one?
Sent from my iPhone 6
- 12-14-2014, 10:42 AM #2
- 12-14-2014, 11:33 AM #3
Re: Mophie Powerstation Plus
I have had many battery cases in the past, now I prefer the External ones because you can pretty much charge any phone or tablet. You don't need to remove your case and you will have numerous charges out of the Power Station Plus for phones and tablets. Yes the Mophies are a bit more expensive than the others out there but I'm not going to be cheap about a battery I'm connecting to a $1000 phone. Also there CS is awesome.
- 12-14-2014, 03:26 PM #5
- 12-15-2014, 06:51 AM #7
- 12-15-2014, 02:36 PM #8
- By AppleGeek21 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 64Last Post: 05-11-2015, 04:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2015, 03:14 AM
- By nat750 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 11Last Post: 12-14-2014, 02:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2014, 02:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2014, 04:16 PM