How many dropped calls is too many

dream weave

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Received my 6 about a week ago. I'm really not a heavy voice user. Already I have 4 or 5 dropped calls since receiving it. Should I be heading to the Genius Bar for a swap or something else I should try first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tattooed4515

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Try resetting the network settings...restoring the phone and setting up as new, or if your on a carrier that uses a SIM card try replacing the SIM card

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Received my 6 about a week ago. I'm really not a heavy voice user. Already I have 4 or 5 dropped calls since receiving it. Should I be heading to the Genius Bar for a swap or something else I should try first?

What carrier are you using? I would try them first I sure they can fix the issue.

dream weave

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Verizon. Ive done reset network settings already. Turned off VoLTE tonight to see if that helps or hurts. This happened both at home, and driving the pa turnpike.

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I was gonna say is probably your carrier, but you have Verizon. I have been on Verizon for many many years. I have never ever had a single drop call.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I just switched to AT&T from verizon last year and I can honestly say both network are experiencing many changes causing call and data issues.

I would contact them Verizon was always helpful with issues when I would call.

La Trotter

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
In with T Mobile and have had the same issues and have made several calls concern the drop calls. They had me to turn off my Voice LTE

dream weave

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Its been fine since I turned off volte. I go from 2 bars of lte on one side to 3G on the other side. I know there's also some spots on the turnpike where i drop from lte so there at least is a logical explanation.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77