What the h**l!!!!! My phone is covered in scratches! How did this happen!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD D*****! I have no idea what could have caused them as they were not there a couple hours ago. I never put my phone face down, I clean out my pockets, and every other smartphone phone that i've had has never scratched this quickly.
Last edited by boovish; 11-14-2014 at 09:44 PM.
- 11-14-2014, 10:32 PM #2
- 11-15-2014, 12:05 AM #3
- 11-15-2014, 04:48 AM #4
- 11-15-2014, 05:50 AM #5
- 11-15-2014, 07:28 AM #6
- 11-15-2014, 09:08 AM #8
- 11-15-2014, 09:14 AM #9
Re: Scratches everywhere?!
I'm sorry but to me this is the same as refusing to wear a condom and then complaining when the girl gets pregnant. If you refuse to use a screen protector then you're kinda asking for it. That's why they exist in the first place and also why Apple and almost every other manufacturer puts something on the screen to cover and protect it during shipping...because almost nothing in this world is scratch proof.
- 11-15-2014, 10:50 AM #10
- 11-15-2014, 11:13 AM #11
- 11-15-2014, 11:51 AM #12
- 11-16-2014, 03:39 AM #14
- 11-16-2014, 10:08 AM #16
- By Ste Wilkins1 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 64Last Post: 12-09-2014, 02:43 PM
- By qbnkelt in forum iPhone 6Replies: 29Last Post: 11-30-2014, 09:06 PM
- By vanilal in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 11Last Post: 11-17-2014, 01:44 PM
- By Highrisedrifter in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2014, 10:27 PM
- By Septembersrain#AC in forum iPhone 6Replies: 25Last Post: 10-27-2014, 03:37 PM