New to IPhone - getting pictures off of phone

Murphy5111

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I have an iPhone 6 with 16 GB so I need to make sure that I can easily pull pictures and videos off of the phone so I don't run out of storage. I have no other Apple products and used iTunes about 10 years ago and haven't gone back to it. Can I just access the files by plugging the phone into my PC? Thanks for your help.

*** Sorry need to delete this thread. Just realized I can - it took several minutes but a message popped up on the phone asking if the computer I connected to was a trusted device. Before I got that message and said yes, I couldn't see the files.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!! It looks like you figured out how to get pics off of your phone and onto the computer so that is great news.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Get a cloud service like Dropbox, and back up to it (I pay for a Pro account) and then you can not only delete from your phone, but access the images from your desktop or web browser.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Get a cloud service like Dropbox, and back up to it (I pay for a Pro account) and then you can not only delete from your phone, but access the images from your desktop or web browser.

You can also set this to happen automatically (upload to dropbox) while on WiFi.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2