New to IPhone - getting pictures off of phone
I have an iPhone 6 with 16 GB so I need to make sure that I can easily pull pictures and videos off of the phone so I don't run out of storage. I have no other Apple products and used iTunes about 10 years ago and haven't gone back to it. Can I just access the files by plugging the phone into my PC? Thanks for your help.
*** Sorry need to delete this thread. Just realized I can - it took several minutes but a message popped up on the phone asking if the computer I connected to was a trusted device. Before I got that message and said yes, I couldn't see the files.
- 10-13-2014, 09:32 AM #2
- 10-13-2014, 11:24 AM #3
Re: New to IPhone - getting pictures off of phone
Get a cloud service like Dropbox, and back up to it (I pay for a Pro account) and then you can not only delete from your phone, but access the images from your desktop or web browser.
- 10-13-2014, 11:27 AM #4
- 10-13-2014, 03:37 PM #5
- 10-16-2014, 12:13 PM #6
- 10-16-2014, 12:15 PM #7
- 10-16-2014, 12:48 PM #8
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2016, 02:13 PM
- By Fit24 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2014, 12:16 PM
- By Slammers08 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 6Last Post: 10-14-2014, 06:42 PM
- By Slammers08 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 7Last Post: 10-14-2014, 06:41 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2014, 08:12 AM