Tmobile No Contract work on VZW/Sprint/Att?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
No. It will work on ATT only. The Verizon one will work on ATT or T-Mobile. ATT provided it is unlocked will work on T-Mobile. Sprint will not work on any other carrier unless possible a Sprint reseller.

However a Verizon iPhone 5/5S will work on T-Mobile and AT&T since they're unlocked. LTE usage may be a problem since the 5 doesn't support AT&T's LTE bands and initial 5 models don't support T-Mobile's AWS spectrum. Sprint is the odd man out.

mtmjr90

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I talked to T-Mo though and they said they won't unlock it unless you have service with them. (In my experience, they are really annoying about unlocking if you don't. Whether or not they'll do it is often up to the person you're talking to... it took them 3 weeks to unlock one of my phones).

tpags

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I just got off phone with an Apple Genius, she said before powering the phone on remove the T-Mobile sim and replace it with the ATT sim. If the phone gets powered on with TMobile sim, it WILL be locked to TMobile. Anyone who is having phone sent to house will be fine just so long as they remove sim but if you are having ship to store they are required to power phone on which will lock it! Hope this helps and I hope this is true!!

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2