What are the odds....?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm actually an owner of two huge devices right now. A smaller "4 one like ice hit would interest me. Honestly, my 5c will be my last iPhone if they don't release a 6c to take its place.

Sent from the bigger Berry using Tapatalk.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
LOL, I also have this sickness. I've owned a SG3, Z10, 5s and Note3 all in the last year. I need help, but not sure I want help.....LOL. SMILE

I don't want help at all. I've now got a Note 3, Z10, Z30, Q10, and a 5c. =D

Though I love the one handed use and feel if the 5c. I'll be sad if they don't release a new version of this device.

Sent from the bigger Berry using Tapatalk.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
With so many people impatiently waiting for Apple to release a larger size iPhone, what are the odds that those who now want one will see it and then decide that they no longer want it? Could you be one of those people?

I think it will be the same odds as with every other iPhone that is released. There are always people who want it and buy it, and then those who are disappointed and do not, or see another device they like better.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I keep hearing news that the iPhone 6 will be the best phone that is being released this year. The 32GB version of the iPhone 5S has dropped to $199 and the 16GB version is now $99. I think the 64GB version is $299. I'm kinda tempted to get the iPhone 5S now. I'm going to wait it out until after WWDC.

crohns

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I have to be honest. I have wanted a larger sized screen.

But I have a feeling when it comes out I will want a smaller one again.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I keep hearing news that the iPhone 6 will be the best phone that is being released this year. The 32GB version of the iPhone 5S has dropped to $199 and the 16GB version is now $99. I think the 64GB version is $299. I'm kinda tempted to get the iPhone 5S now. I'm going to wait it out until after WWDC.

This offer is only a Fathers Day promotion for Verizon.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

It is a great time to get a 5s and for once the 5s won't be really outdated because it has the 64bit chip that still has yet to be fully tested and pushed by the OS. The iPhone 6 will be "better" but most won't notice a difference in day to day performance because the 5s is already pretty darn smooth

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
It is a great time to get a 5s and for once the 5s won't be really outdated because it has the 64bit chip that still has yet to be fully tested and pushed by the OS. The iPhone 6 will be "better" but most won't notice a difference in day to day performance because the 5s is already pretty darn smooth
Rene Ritchie put it best: the 5S is ridiculously overpowered.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77