New to iOS--2nd line 6 Plus

BobLobIaw

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone, I've been a Windows Phone user since 2010 (and will continue to be) and started looking at trying out Apple or Android a number of months ago. I decided iOS would probably work better for me than Android and just pulled the trigger on a 6 Plus on a 2nd line so I'm pretty excited to check it out. I'll try to give my thoughts coming from a WP user after I get used to using my new iPhone. I'll probably use it more for personal and fun, perhaps looking at some of the local/specialized apps that don't exist on WP. I'm pretty locked in to the Windows ecosystem for business. I'm not overly techy, so don't have great expectations from my feedback, lol.

In the mean time, if anyone has any "whatever you do, make sure you do/don't do this" tips for the uninitiated, feel free to pass them along.

Thanks!

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Welcome aboard. I've also had a windows phone and loved it. Just not there with the apps. The funny thing is that MS has pushed out some great apps for iOS recently. Seems like they are more focussed on iOS then they are with their own platform. I actually really do like the look and feel of windows phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mulcahyd

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Welcome aboard as well. I used to have the HTC Fuze phone (Windows Phone). That device was a battery eater machine. Lol. I had that couple of years ago. Ever since the day the first iPhone came out I jumped on it. Ever since I was an  fan lol. Now my 6 plus is doing great. Once in a blue moon it reboots on its own. Again it maybe IOS 8.3 Software. But again ask any questions , and I'm sure we all can assist you with any questions that you may have. Thanks for joining!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk 

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2