Is there a way to zoom to take a picture?
I was camping this weekend and I tried to take pics of various wildlife from a distance, but the only way I found to zoom was AFTER the pic was taken, by cropping the photo.
That makes the end result pretty blurry.
Is there a way to do it like with a standard camera, zoom THEN take the pic?
- 04-20-2015, 10:12 PM #2
- 04-20-2015, 10:12 PM #3
- 04-20-2015, 11:08 PM #4
- 04-21-2015, 06:28 AM #6
- 04-21-2015, 07:39 AM #7
- 04-21-2015, 12:18 PM #9
- 04-21-2015, 05:07 PM #10
Re: Photo question
Digital zoom is a really crappy option in my opinion, and it is the industry standard on smart phones (obviously because of continued demands for smaller phone chassis'), but also on many point and shoots (and that just boggles my mind because usually for just a hair more you can start on a DSLR kit that will run circles around ANY point and shoot).
I hate digital zoom.
- 04-21-2015, 05:30 PM #11
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2015, 09:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2015, 04:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2015, 02:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2015, 10:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2015, 08:57 PM