Bumpers vs. Cases

jakdillard

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Which do you prefer?

I have a ton of cases from a Spigen Air Skin to a Otterbox Defender, but lately I have been drifting toward just having minimal protection and not so much bulk that I've tried a few bumpers like the Spigen Neo Hybrid (metal/plastic) EX as well as a Zagg Orbit and I just purchased a Rhino Shield Crash Guard which I've been sporting since Friday, and I think out of al my cases I think I like the bumpers mainly the Crash Guard the best.

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I also have a lot of cases many which are bumpers. But I have now got a few scratches on the back of my 6 plus so I have switched back to my black leather official case, and my white bumper has turned blue from my jeans pocket.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I bought the zagg orbit bumper today but it just feels not worth the price to me. The buttons feel like they will pop out over time. They're loose. I'm just waiting on my rhino shield to be delivered. That one seems more of a durable bumper than this one. The thing I like about the zagg orbit is the color of the bumper which matches nicely with my phone.

Tytanious

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I have a Rhino Shield bumper, it can withstand 12ft (or more) drop. It's a great case/bumper, the only downside is that you have to use the Apple cords.

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
I just ordered the Rhino Shield bumper from Amazon. For those who have one already did yours come with a rear scratch protective shield? Is so is it just a plastic piece?

I agree with the OP. Have gone from heavy duty cases like the Otterbox Defender to Griffin Survivor slim and feel just way too bulky. I hope the rhino shield will be the "it" case for me

aa4923a47f46a2c9212f8c496ba225e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2