iLoome Screen Protector

garrykissel

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Did anyone try the iLooome tempered glass screen protector for your 6 plus or 6 and if you did, how do you like it? It's curved edge sounds like it could be a winner.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I thought about it for a very brief moment. Put it in my Amazon cart then decided against it. I have been screen shield free for awhile now and I don't think I will be going back.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I really hate these non edge to edge ones. Dust collects between the edge and the edge of my case. Just because of that, I will probably try the iLoome at some point.

Chief G-Hawk

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I e-mailed iloome about this product and some concerns about this product and how the borders were so ugly. The rep gave me a 20% discount code to use on at the iloome.com.

Wondering if I should even buy it. I understand what iloome is doing but still.

I also e-mailed them about the warranty replacement concerns, and they simply said that they do replacements it's just that you have to contact support, pay another one at full price, once you receive it, send your old one back and then get a refund. I don't understand how this system works. I like Zagg lifetime warranty even better.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I e-mailed iloome about this product and some concerns about this product and how the borders were so ugly. The rep gave me a 20% discount code to use on at the iloome.com.

Wondering if I should even buy it. I understand what iloome is doing but still.

I also e-mailed them about the warranty replacement concerns, and they simply said that they do replacements it's just that you have to contact support, pay another one at full price, once you receive it, send your old one back and then get a refund. I don't understand how this system works. I like Zagg lifetime warranty even better.

Sounds kind of complicated.

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I purchased it for my 6 that I traded for a 6+ yesterday. So I have to purchase another and wait for shipping. Anyone need one for the 6 LOL?

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Somebody reported a while back that the iloome tempered glass with those border edges was problematic with the Apple leather case, that the case makes the glass lift up. Don't know how accurate that is since other users reported no issue with theirs and I don't have one so...

koolhand79

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I ordered one that should be arriving this coming week. Ive bought quite a few from them. Never had any complaints before. But we shall see

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
there's a vid:

he says its compatible with the apple leather case but idk water gets between the screen and the screen protector? :/

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Get the Moshi iVisor Glass:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415722905.153501.jpg it's a little pricey but it's the best one I've used on my 5S. I'll be ordering one for my 6 plus Friday.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I lied :)

Ordered one today.... I wanted to see if it was as nice as everyone said. And I will test to see if it works with the Apple Case :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2