iPhone 6+ to 6 back to 6+?? Help!!

Should I keep my 6 or go back to the 6 plus??

• Keep the 6

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Get the 6 plus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

malibuboats91

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone! I camped out at the Apple Store and got a 64GB 6+ on release day. I loved everything about it except for the fact that it was kind of heavy and felt big in my jeans pockets. When my 14 day return period came around I was worried that I wouldn't be satisfied with it so I exchanged it for a 128GB 6. The 6 fits in my pocket well, but with my new Otterbox it feels about the same size as the 6+. I'm satisfied with the 6 other than the fact that the battery doesn't last much longer than my 5s and it doesn't seem like too much of an upgrade from the 5s.

I am a college student so I walk about 5 miles per day and spend most of my time sitting in classes/studying. In the past I would always keep my phone in my pocket, but with both the 6 and 6+ I find myself taking it out when I sit down and when I'm walking it's in my back pocket. I talk on the phone maybe an hour or two a week but mostly use my phone for going online, facebook, linkedin, instagram, tapatalk, etc.. On average I use the phone anywhere from 6-10 hours per day, so I have to charge the 6 at about 9PM if I take it off the charger at 6AM.

My two week return window will be up in a few days and I need to decide what I should do. I keep changing my mind and would like a little input from fellow iPhone owners. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

anon(9131382)

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
My opinion you've got 128GB on your iPhone 6 so it would be beneficial in the long run.
And the 6 is just the perfect size not too big and not too small.

pararigger

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Why on earth did you make a second thread asking the exact same question you asked in your first thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.