Which iPhone 6 Plus is the easiest to get?

F0REVERY0UNG-

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to exchange my iPhone 6 for a Plus and I was wondering if there is a particular color that's more difficult to get?
I'm looking for a 64GB, but I will take 128GB if I can get it faster.
Do you guys know what color, Space Gray, Silver, or Gold is the easiest/fastest to get?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Thanks!
There's literally not a single iPhone 6 Plus for T-Mobile in the state of California. Wow!

And, of course, that chart changes by the hour (minute). But it does give you a basic idea of the supply in your area. Since the T-Mo device is unlocked, I would bet that they are the most prized at this point.

F0REVERY0UNG-

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
And, of course, that chart changes by the hour (minute). But it does give you a basic idea of the supply in your area. Since the T-Mo device is unlocked, I would bet that they are the most prized at this point.

Oh, okay. I guess i'm back to obsessively refreshing. lol

bembol

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
In my case, 16GB. It was the only model Bell had luckily they only had it in Space Grey which is the color I wanted.

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I also settled with the 16 GB model as it was all I could find. I searched all day and finally found some Plusses at Target.

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
So I bought a 64gb Space Gray for Verizon and got it launch day. I posted on craigslist as I planned on downgrading to the 6 as I felt the 6+ may be a touch to big. I decided to keep the 6+ but have had about 5-6 people wanting to trade me their 6+ of different colors for mine. Wasnt going to do it until yesterday when I got an offer of a 128gb gold 6+ straight up for my space gray.

Meeting the guy later today at a Verizon store lol. Worst case scenario is I sell this one and buy a space gray one in a few months if I realllllly want the black front. Crazy what some people will do for a color.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
This is only an assumption: Based on all I've experienced with what feedback I've seen in forums like these and seeing what's selling in other places, the Space Grey is the most sought after when it comes to color. Just my assumption.

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
This is only an assumption: Based on all I've experienced with what feedback I've seen in forums like these and seeing what's selling in other places, the Space Grey is the most sought after when it comes to color. Just my assumption.

Definitely agree with you there. I like my Space Gray but man for a free upgrade to 128gb can I really turn it down? Lol. Plus my iPad is white so itll match!

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I don't have any data to back this up but, first off the color shortage probably isn't as bad as it used to be. And if it doesn't matter to you just go with what they have. Storage on the one hand might be the bottle neck. While less people normally don't pony up for the top end model as much as the base model, they probably don't make as many with the 128GB. So probably the 16GB would be the easiest to find. But, if I were you and you want the 64GB or 128GB then just keep looking or calling until you find what you want. I know alot of people got a long wait on their phones, but I ordered my space grey 128gb tmobile 6 plus ((Man that's a pain to type out lol)) two days after preorders start and I got my phone three days after launch. But point being that they are coming in every day. So you can get what you want without compromise.

iStockNow

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
The gold model had a lot of hype last year as the "new color".

Maybe the white lines hurt more on others but black/gray is definitely THE color this year... Back to basics for the new sizes ?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77