Can I edit my iPhone 6+ pre order?

ChrisJ1

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys! So here is the thing.. I ordered the iPhone 6+ on the 12th but got a estimate of 3-4 weeks till it ships.. At that time I decided to buy the 64GB model, but now I would prefer the 128GB model.

Is there anyway to change my selection of 64GB to the 128GB model without affecting my delivery date? Thanks!

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I do believe the order will have to be cancelled. and a new order will have to be placed, changing the shipment time.

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Like John said your order will have to be cancelled and you will have to reorder. You will not have the benefit of the previous orders shipping date.

ChrisJ1

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Bummer. I thought I would be able to edit my order online or over the phone since I can't go to the Apple Store..

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys! So here is the thing.. I ordered the iPhone 6+ on the 12th but got a estimate of 3-4 weeks till it ships.. At that time I decided to buy the 64GB model, but now I would prefer the 128GB model.

Is there anyway to change my selection of 64GB to the 128GB model without affecting my delivery date? Thanks!

I do believe the order will have to be cancelled. and a new order will have to be placed, changing the shipment time.

Once the order is placed, you cannot change it. You can only cancel it (up to a certain point, and then you cannot even cancel).