preorder question

jsanders91

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Okay so i preordered right when they loaded this morning and i have two separate orders...

First order is iPhone 6 plus 64gb in Space gray, after i order I received my email from Apple saying my order is being processed and gave me a order number.

Second order is iPhone 6 plus 64gb in Gold, again after placing order received my email stating my order is being processed and gave me a order number.

Now my question is, did i indeed successfully place a order for both? I ask this cause it has only charged my card for one of the orders can't tell which one! Is this normal, have tried to call Apple all day and waited over 2hrs on hold and still can't talk to someone!

Also, when i logon to my Apple account at the Apple store and click orders it does list both phones but I don't get why i have only been charged for one of them!

Thanks!

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Okay so i preordered right when they loaded this morning and i have two separate orders...

First order is iPhone 6 plus 64gb in Space gray, after i order I received my email from Apple saying my order is being processed and gave me a order number.

Second order is iPhone 6 plus 64gb in Gold, again after placing order received my email stating my order is being processed and gave me a order number.

Now my question is, did i indeed successfully place a order for both? I ask this cause it has only charged my card for one of the orders can't tell which one! Is this normal, have tried to call Apple all day and waited over 2hrs on hold and still can't talk to someone!

Also, when i logon to my Apple account at the Apple store and click orders it does list both phones but I don't get why i have only been charged for one of them!

Thanks!

Have you contacted your bank? Maybe because it was such a large amount of money it hasn't processed yet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2