T-Mobile Preorder Thread: What did you get and when?

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
ooooh my status says "Pre-order" now. No longer backorder:D

Mine too but my order history still says back order as of 3am this morning. Last time it said Saturday I think. Anyway, I've received emails saying that I should have my phone Friday and the next email will be with my tracking number.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1411011773.394605.jpg

4am Update: Status went back to backorder

Last edited:

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Mine too but my order history still says back order as of 3am this morning. Last time it said Saturday I think. Anyway, I've received emails saying that I should have my phone Friday and the next email will be with my tracking number.

View attachment 65027

4am Update: Status went back to backorder

That sucks. Nothing here still either. I am contemplating going to the Apple Store early to see if I can get lucky.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
That sucks. Nothing here still either. I am contemplating going to the Apple Store early to see if I can get lucky.

Living in Atlanta I know that's not an option for me but I think I'll go to the tmobile store in the morning. Might end up with a 16gb, which sucks. I got a text this morning saying that they're shipping preorders today using overnight shipping, check my account for shipping; I did but there's still nothing there.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Living in Atlanta I know that's not an option for me but I think I'll go to the tmobile store in the morning. Might end up with a 16gb, which sucks. I got a text this morning saying that they're shipping preorders today using overnight shipping, check my account for shipping; I did but there's still nothing there.
Yeah still nothing here either. I have called every T-Mobile store and they all say no 6+. They will have all GB variants of the 6 though.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2