Best method?

Nurnberg77

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
All 4 phones on my family's plan are eligible for upgrade: 3 will upgrade to iPhone 6-plus, 1 will upgrade to iPhone 6. This will be my first time pre-ordering. Is it better to go through apple.com or my carrier (AT&T) to pre-order/upgrade?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
All 4 phones on my family's plan are eligible for upgrade: 3 will upgrade to iPhone 6-plus, 1 will upgrade to iPhone 6. This will be my first time pre-ordering. Is it better to go through apple.com or my carrier (AT&T) to pre-order/upgrade?

It doesn't really matter which you go through. I prefer to go through Apple, but that's just my personal preference.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I am going through my carrier because I am going to to the monthly payments with my phone and with apple they haven't added that feature.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
There was a news release that apple was updated to deal with the carrier plans such as edge, and next. I tried it as well through the apple app on a 5s and the options were there.

trido#AC

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Well this time so far apple said ships Sept 19th? Before that day was usually deliver date.
I like to know if apples isnt shipping till friday the 19th I go stand inline at an ATT store to get that friday.
Be odd apple stores have friday but apple.com ships that friday?
I guess will know more tonite preorder day.

trido

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
If you are using the device that is being upgraded- the fastest way is through the Apple store App on the phone. The last two of 3 years it went through faster for me than the carrier or Apple.com sites...

aaroninky

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
My first time getting to preorder as well. I was at the Apple store last year for the 5s when I made the switch from Android, but hopefully I will be able to get in on a preorder and avoid all that this year.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2