Why can't I copy/paste from my contacts to my calendar anymore?
I'm not sure what happened or if something changed since this last update...but when I had to make an appt. I would always just use the info from my contacts. For ex. if I had a Dr's appt. on a certain day I'd go to that day and click the + and from my contacts I would've copied that Dr's name and then pasted it in the name section of my calendar....and then I went back to my contacts and copied the address and again I'd go back to my calendar and I'd click the edit tab and then I'd paste the address in the location section right under the name....I never had a problem doing this...yes it was tedious but it was always filled out so when I had someone drive me and they were taking my truck...my iPhone is synced with my truck that all I have to do is push a button on my calendar for where we're going and off we go...beats having to look up on gps or whatever else...Well just recently I've been trying to put the addresses in my appts. for this month and next month so far...but when I copy the address from my contacts and go to paste it in the location area in my calendar...it automatically takes me to the map...I've turned the map off completely and it still does it...I can't seem to paste a address into the location area anymore...Anyone having the same issue or know what I'm doing wrong? I sure would appreciate some help here.
Thanks a bunch
- 01-21-2015, 10:15 PM #2
- 01-21-2015, 10:53 PM #4
- By kch50428 in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2015, 02:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2015, 07:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2015, 06:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2015, 06:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2015, 04:46 PM