• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

I am trying to use gazelle for the first time, but I have questions.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I am trying to use gazelle for the first time. I have a question. can you go ahead and get the 6 from the online pre-order when they offer it & take the SIM card out of the 5S & everything will be fine.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I am trying to use gazelle for the first time. I have a question. can you go ahead and get the 6 from the online pre-order when they offer it & take the SIM card out of the 5S & everything will be fine.

Yes, of course. If you accept an offer from Gazelle and don't send your package for 30 days, those guys still will be asking for your device. You'll have plenty of time.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I am almost certainly going to sell mine on Gazelle, unless my husband takes mine last minute. I was planning to buy the 6 outright though so I am going to wait on the offer stage because I don't know how long it will be for an unlocked unit to be available.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramzesenok