Will you download ios 8 today? If released

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Are you going to be doing any programming for iOS or are you just checking it out?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Just checking it out. I have no programming skills, nor do I understand it.

I've been using iOS since iOS 3.1 and never felt this enthusiastic about a major update before. Not even with iOS 7.

I couldn't wait to check it out, so I regged my udid.

I'm content with it now and can't wait till the final will be available

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Just checking it out. I have no programming skills, nor do I understand it.

I've been using iOS since iOS 3.1 and never felt this enthusiastic about a major update before. Not even with iOS 7.

I couldn't wait to check it out, so I regged my udid.

I'm content with it now and can't wait till the final will be available

With swift out now, I may have to take the final step and get into iOS programming. I definitely am not a programmer, but I've dabbles in Java and C enough to know that I want to pursue it. This was the final push I needed.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
With swift out now, I may have to take the final step and get into iOS programming. I definitely am not a programmer, but I've dabbles in Java and C enough to know that I want to pursue it. This was the final push I needed.

I'm looking forward to see some of your work

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded iOS 8 as soon as possible. I played with it a bit, and realized it was too buggy. I'm aware that it's a beta, and I knew that going in. The only device I can install it on is my daily driver. For this reason, I've gone back to iOS 7 for now. I'll download it again when beta 3 arrives. I've always embraced betas, but there's a certain point where things get out of hand. There are too many bugs for me at the moment. Still, iOS 8 is very good for a first beta.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Same, the new APIs make me want to develop an app for iOS 8. I do have some programming background with Visual Basic and took some computer programming classes in high school so I have an understanding of the basics. The only thing I had a bad habit of doing is not commenting on my code so I would need to work on that. From want I've seen I cloud probably pick this up quickly.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or Jailbroken 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
It'll be a flaming mess, trust me. An active garbage fire. But hey, I gotta start somewhere.

I've downloaded more apps than I can count in the years, so I wouldn't mind to check yours out. I'll delete it when it's not useful for me

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1