I phone will not hold charge and the icon up in right corner is white

geezio

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: I phone 5 won't hold charge and should the battery icon in upper corner be white never s.w that

When it's plugged in for charge it's green and with certain apps ,on the 7.1 IOS it's always white otherwise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: I phone 5 won't hold charge and should the battery icon in upper corner be white never s.w that

Sync your iphone to your. Computer, backup erase everything and start new

Sent from my gold 5s using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

It will show a lighting bolt beside the battery icon when charging you will hear a sound if enabled when you plug it in

Green is for fully charged

You can enable the percentage by going to Settings>General>Usage and tap to turn on battery percentage that will show you how much charge you have left

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

I also see you mentioned a charging problem is this a fact?

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I phone 5 won't hold charge and should the battery icon in upper corner be wh...

It's green only when on the phone is charging. As far as your battery not holding a charge you need to take your phone to the nearest apple store so that they can give you a new one.

Are you guys there or not??????

Oh excuse us

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77