- iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
32G 5c or 16G 5s?
Both phones are the same price, but I'm trying to decide between the larger memory option or newer pone/faster processor option. I don't really load my phone up with apps, and don't mind managing the number of pictures on my phone, but I do like to keep a good amount of music on my phone. I currently have an 8 gig phone with around 3.3G of music on it, and the phone is FULL. I don't have space to download the new IOS. I would like to keep at least 3G of music on my new phone if not more (have 5 x that much on computer). Is it worth getting the 5s over a 32G 5C?
- 01-18-2014, 04:17 PM #2
- 01-18-2014, 04:23 PM #3
- 01-18-2014, 06:11 PM #4
- 01-18-2014, 08:16 PM #5
- 01-19-2014, 09:22 AM #6
- 01-20-2014, 03:43 PM #7
- 01-20-2014, 04:32 PM #8
Re: 32G 5c or 16G 5s?
Always better to have space and not need it than to need space and not have it. When it comes to Apple products, I always advise people to get the highest capacity they can afford as simply adding a MicroSD is not an option.
- 01-21-2014, 10:07 PM #9
- 01-22-2014, 02:09 AM #10
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 08-28-2016, 03:41 PM
- By Navmacs in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-26-2014, 04:44 PM
- By serglb in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 27Last Post: 01-20-2014, 08:31 PM
- By Bosox20 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-20-2014, 08:27 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-19-2014, 08:11 PM