Features WANTED w/software update

mfldmike

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I really like my 5S, this thing is a beast and iOS 7 is a nice and welcome refresh to previous versions.

I'd like to know what everyone would change/like to ad to iOS 7 to make it more usable...something that could be added or changed via software update.

I would personally love to see a software update that let's you ad multiple areas in a video for slow motion. I think just having one just doesn't seem to cut it. I'd like to have multiple areas where I could have the slow motion effect multiple times in the same video.

What about everyone else???

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'd love an update giving developers an API to use touch ID in their apps.

Would be cool for an app that has a master password like 1Password or even Dropbox.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
It won't happen but I would like a invisible dock with just the page dots as a separator. Not a big deal though. The notification alerts could be more translucent. I really like what the did with translucent vibe. All in all iOS 7 is a nice update from iOS 6.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Odd, doubt anyone else wants this, but would like to create larger (physical size / appearance) folders on the phone and also place them wherever and not always have them format into place.

The_colombian

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Swift key keyboard that supports at least 2 languages at once. The ability to share to more than just FB, twitter, flicker and other phones. I'd be happy with just a better keyboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Quick reply is a must desire for me. Option to reply from lock screen would be nice. That's it for now :)

*iPhone 5S from the mobile APP*

mbern1008

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I also say quick reply. It's the only thing that still wants to make me jailbreak. The other thing that would have been make opening folders full screen with a back button and/or options that replace the dock. It's great we have paging but there is no reason to page on some folders but due to the limit on icons in folders. This is really apparent on the iPad

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77