Weather In notification center

Burnhamm

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I picked up a brand new iphone 5s on Friday. I have noticed that the weather doesn't show up in my notification center. Does anyone know how I get it in there? Thanks.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey, I picked up a brand new iphone 5s on Friday. I have noticed that the weather doesn't show up in my notification center. Does anyone know how I get it in there? Thanks.

Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Weather > [ON]

Then open the native weather app at least once.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Are you sure a brief weather statement isn't listed just beneath the day and date?

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure a brief weather statement isn't listed just beneath the day and date?

That's good to point out. When I first had moved over to IOS 7 on beta, I thought weather was eliminated from the notification center because I couldn't find the 7 day forecast that I was used to seeing. I really miss that. I liked pulling down and seeing a quick snapshot.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
That's good to point out. When I first had moved over to IOS 7 on beta, I thought weather was eliminated from the notification center because I couldn't find the 7 day forecast that I was used to seeing. I really miss that. I liked pulling down and seeing a quick snapshot.

I liked the seven day view in iOS 6 too. I don't remember weather being turned on in location services in iOS 6. Was it?

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I liked the seven day view in iOS 6 too. I don't remember weather being turned on in location services in iOS 6 for it to show in notifications.

I think that it was, because that allowed the forecast to be of location you selected. I 'think', but not certain.

Burnhamm

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Weather > [ON]

Then open the native weather app at least once.

Thanks, fausty. When I checked the settings weather was turned on in the location settings but I turned it off and then on a again. Once I opend the weather app up and check the NC it was there.