No dark keyboard for 5C in 7.1?

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
That kind of sucks. Was looking forward to getting a darker keyboard.

EDIT: After a very small amount of research, I've found out that the darker keyboard was only available in the first Beta. My bad. I'm dumb. Someone delete this thread please.

Last edited:

YorkieRay

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I've seen a dark keyboard when using the Apple Store app and when I was asked to enter my Apple ID before an iCloud auto backup.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using iMore Forums mobile app

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That kind of sucks. Was looking forward to getting a darker keyboard.

EDIT: After a very small amount of research, I've found out that the darker keyboard was only available in the first Beta. My bad. I'm dumb. Someone delete this thread please.

No need to delete the thread, my friend. Many of us we're looking for the dark keyboard after iOS 7.1 dropped and those of us who weren't paying any attention to the betas had no idea that it was only available for the first beta.

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I will say that the keyboard has changed, however subtly it may be, and I'm LIKING it very much. It's more like the old keyboard from iOS 6. I'm glad for the change however small it is.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Tank, I thought the same thing. I was looking forward to checking out the darker keyboard, then I was looking for maybe an option for it in the settings...but nothing. I don't follow, nor mess with the betas, so I had no idea!!

But I do like the subtle changes to the keyboard as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2