- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
iphone 5c message tones and alerts not working
My wife has a 5c and when its on locked and when she gets a text message it will not alert her with a sound. It shows up on the notifications screen but will not make a sound. I have checked all settings and everything is right. When she gets a phone call it will ring. If she turns her phone all the way off and back on it will work right for a day and then go back to the same way. Anybody else having this problem or know what's wrong?
- 11-25-2013, 09:59 AM #2
Re: iphone 5c message tones and alerts not working
I don't have an iPhone 5C, but nothing like that is happening on my iPhone 5. I'm sure you have, but just in case you haven't, go to Settings->Sounds and then slide the lever to the highest level and then see how it works for you.
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 33Last Post: 12-21-2013, 11:43 PM
- By iPerry7 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 114Last Post: 12-20-2013, 07:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2013, 05:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2013, 12:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2013, 06:56 AM