Official waiting up for iPhone 5c pre-orders pajama party!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
iphone_5c_colors_startrek_spoof.jpg

Of course we're doing it again! In grand Mobile Nations tradition, we're going to stay up and wait for the iPhone 5c pre-orders to start... and we're going to do it together! So get your pajamas on, grab some tasty snacks and a beverage - adult or otherwise! - and join us.

We'll chat, we'll have fun, maybe we'll even give away some prizes!

Mostly we'll wait for iPhone 5c pre-orders to turn on, and then we'll either let everyone else know what we got, or we'll complain about servers going down! It's really 6 and 5 and pick'em at this point!

So, to get this party started, who's ordering what from where?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Glad to see the party is back .. I'm personally waiting for the 5s but going to see if the Verizon site lets me pre order .. Wishful thinking lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
No iPhone 5s pre-orders. My understanding is that supplies are too constrained to handle the types of pre-order numbers new iPhones typically generate. So, Apple is making them in-store only to ensure sufficient supply.

​If you want an iPhone 5c, you can pre-order tonight. If you want and iPhone 5s, you'll have to go to the Apple Store, or some other retailer, on Friday the 20th.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
I'm drinking a vanilla latte from Second Cup, starting West Wing Season 4, and doing some paperwork while I wait.

Leaning towards the blue iPhone 5c. Probably only 16GB though because it'll be a secondary, mainly review device.

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Glad to see iMore carry on the awesome tradition of Virtual Pajama Parties!

If I were getting a 5C, I would definitely get the green one. With the black 'connect four' case.

P.S. One look at my avatar and, well, you know why...

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Good luck everyone! Loved this party last year, and will be back next year!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
20 Hours in America Part 2 time!

Amazing that 14 years ago, Aaron Sorkin was already bringing up privacy as being the most important issue of the next two decades, following role of government and civil rights. Prescient.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Hey Rene, I've been curious. Do you use a case with your iphone? If so, which one?

I test a ton of cases, which means i'm always putting them on and taking them off. I had my iPhone multi-layer anodized, though, so I'm fine without one.

​I have no personal preference.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234