iPhone 5C FAQs
iPhone 5c FAQs
1. What is the price of the iPhone 5c on contract?
16 GB model - $99
32 GB model - $199
2. What is the price of the iPhone 5c off contract?
16 GB model - $549
32 GB model - $649
3. What colors do the iPhone 5c come in?
Note: the default wallpaper will match the color of the phone.
4. When can I purchase the iPhone 5c?
The Pre-order date is Sep. 13, 2013 and the actual sale date is Sep. 20, 2013
5. Where can I order the iPhone 5c?
You can order it from Apple, your wireless carrier and some retail stores on Sep. 13, 2013 or Sep. 20, 2013, depending on the store.
6. Do I need to get some form of insurance for it?
You do not "need" to get insurance, however, it is recommended that you do because accidents do happen. AppleCare Plus or another form of insurance protection will be offered at the time of purchase. You usually have to get it within 30 days of when you purchased your device.
7. Where can I learn more about the iPhone 5c?
Last edited by JustMe'D; 09-12-2013 at 09:54 AM.
- 09-10-2013, 02:09 PM #2
- 09-15-2013, 04:51 PM #3
- By LazyStarGazer in forum iPhone 6Replies: 69Last Post: 01-21-2014, 06:07 AM
- By Dennisgarcia in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 116Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:16 AM
- By James Falconer in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 37Last Post: 09-18-2013, 12:12 AM
- By MrLogan in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 09-10-2013, 02:19 PM
- By James Falconer in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 9Last Post: 09-10-2013, 01:36 PM