My iPhone 5 won't connect to wifi! Circle on the right of the wifi name keeps spinning. How can I get it working?

ThePretorean

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
Iphone 5 won't connect to wifi! Circle on the right of the wifi name keeps spinning!

Ohk so here's the thing. My iphone had always had this weird thing where it would connect to my home wifi for sometime. But if left inactive, would not work anymore. It said it was connected, the wifi bars indicating the connection strength were visible, but I couldn't connect to the internet. And this only happened with my home wifi. The other wifis that I have connected to have worked perfectly. So now, after updating my ios to 8.4, it just won't connect anymore! The wheel on the left of the wifi name keeps spinning but doesn't give a check mark like it used, just keeps spinning and I can't connect to the internet anymore! Please help and thanks in advance

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Iphone 5 won't connect to wifi! Circle on the right of the wifi name keeps spinning!

Settings... general... reset... reset network settings... you'll have to enter passwords to previously used wifis that need passwords to connect... and if that doesn't do it, power off the gear in your home network for about a minute and power it back on again.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2