Need Opinion Why Iphone 5 vs Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

MATT_AUSTIN1

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Guys and gals,

I know this probably seems like a horrible question to ask on Imore.com but I have a Galaxy Note 2 as my smartphone and I am considering making the switch and would like some honest feedback from people whom have made the switch and why and also what they like about their Iphone. I've never owned an iphone but I have an IPad Mini and a IPad 1. Just looking for guidance that's all. Thanks

Oh also what size is good. 16gb 32gb or 64gb?

TLO201

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I made the switch, not from a note 2 but from the S3. For me it was more than I used. Some features are nice face unlock the widgets and all that. But to be honest I didn't use them they just were there. I had android for many years as well as iPhone. I came back to the iPhone this time when they had released the 5, got it about 2 months after it came out. And I haven't looked back. The bigger screen is nice and vibrant, battery is really good. Does everything u need nice clean simple design aswell as usage. You can't go wrong with the camera either aswell as the selection of cases. The screen is also alot stronger than the previous 4s. That's just a little but my personal opinion being that I have both phones. Hope this has helped. :cool:

Tunnelrunner

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
My preference is 64 GB (more is better). 32 GB is my minimum.

Just out of curiosity, OP, why are you considering switching to iOS? I own both the Note 2 and the iPhone 5. I love them both (although I still have a slight preference for iOS over Android) and was just curious to hear what you're not liking about the N2.

gmonkey88

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
For me, android just feels broken. Unless you own a nexus (putting aside the Verizon version) updates take 4-8 months to receive. Apps seem to be built better on iOS. And the form factor just works for me.

I just made the switch from the Verizon galaxy nexus to iPhone 5. So if I sound a little scarred, you know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.